Nine months too late, but thanks to the same gracious individual who translated GVA's Anonymous Blogging guide, we are now able to present you with the Chinese version of Blog for a Cause!: The Global Voices Guide of Blog Advocacy:
It explains how activists can use blogs as part of campaigns against injustice around the world. Blogging can help activists in several ways. It is a quick and inexpensive way to create a presence on the Internet, to disseminate information about a cause, and to organize actions to lobby decision-makers.
The guide is divided into five sections:
- Frequently asked questions about what blog advocacy is
- The 5 key elements of any successful advocacy blog
- The 4 steps to creating an advocacy blog
- How to make your blog a vibrant community of active volunteers
- Tips to help blog activists stay safe online